AUP Merit Scholarship
Building global leaders by understanding the world and changing it!
AUP Merit Scholarship Information
Purpose: AUP is honored to offer a limited number of Merit Scholarship Awards. AUP’s primary purpose for offering this Award is to acknowledge and support high levels of academic achievement and exemplary citizenship/leadership at AUP.
In order to be considered for an Award, students must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum weighted GPA of 3.8 (verified on academic transcript).
- A minimum TOEFL score of 90 (grades 9-10) and 100 (grades 11-12) for international students only.
- SSAT: Top 15% for (grades 9-10) and top 10% for (grades 11-12).
- Two teacher recommendations highlighting a student’s academic and leadership performance.
- A successful interview with a Committee member (in person or via SKYPE).
- Secure final approval by AUP’s Board of Directors.
If you have any questions about this Award, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 213-400-4585.
AUP InstagramFollow AUP!
American University Preparatory School
345 S Figueroa St #100
Los Angeles, CA 90071